Daniel A. Damman was elected mayor of the city of Marysville during the past election. He defeated the long-term mayor Gary Orr. The people of Marysville were ready for a change and Dan Damman was that change.
He is personally invested in the success and growth of this city. He did serve as a Marysville Council Member and promised to continue working to support the safety and welfare of its residents as Marysville Mayor.
Since is he was just elected Mayor of Marysville only a few weeks ago, he has a lot to prove now but his resume is very impressive:
- Elected to the Marysville City Council in 2011.
- A member of the Board of Directors for the St. Clair County Bar Association for seven years. After serving as Treasurer, Secretary, and Vice-President of the St. Clair County Bar Association, and serving as its Past-President.
- Chair of the Indigent Defense Committee for the County of St. Clair.
- A representative of St. Clair County as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the State Bar of Michigan
- The Chair of the Membership Committee of the Port Huron Golf Club. He also serve on the Long-Range Planning Committee as well as the Invitational Committee.
- A past member of an EDA Committee that concentrated on local business