This is the path we will follow on our journey, going from south to north along Main Street. We will start where at the present day Union, walk east toward the Buffalo St church, make our way west to Holcomb Rd, and finally north to the original school building at 90 N Main St.
M15, nicknamed Main Street, was paved in 1922 after the Oakland County road commission received two petitions to pave from the public. In 1942, M15 was designated a military highway.
(Images taken from Google Maps)